Hi

Does anyone know of any good Site(s) that give you a step by step guide on
how to host your own web site.

Also Can any one tell me what is the best platform to host a site on I know
many ISP companies host on Red Hat Linux. Is this because it cost less the
Microsoft?

Final question What is the best Linux Operating System to host on. I have
used Linux Mandrake because it is user friendly. Is this as good as Red Hat?

Any thoughts most welcomed I will be hosting on the Apache Web server with
Tomcat as the application server. Tomcat will be on Windows NT.

Regards
Amran