I am working on Windows and I notice that when I look inside the .war file I
create for my servlet that sometimes the WEB-INF directory in a path appears
as WEB-INF and sometimes as web-inf.  I know this will not make any
difference to the copy of TomCat that I am running on Windows, but it
strikes me that if I hand that .war file to a copy of TomCat running on UNIX
that it will not deploy correctly.

Am I worrying about nothing?  I am using jar from jdk1.3.1.

Jim Cobban   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
34 Palomino Dr.
Kanata, ON, CANADA
K2M 1M1