Hello all,

In our JSP application I included an dynamic output as PDF, done via Cocoon
on tomcat 3.2.

This has worked once, but somehow does not anymore. After fiddling around
and reading FAQ's and so on I decided to try Cocoon 2 and Tomcat 4, but
could not get it to work again.

Anyway, right now I am back to cocoon 1.8.2 on tomcat 4.0.3 and I seem to be
stuck to the following error message no matter what I try:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl due to
java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or retrieving error.
        at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java:302)
[...]
at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:157)
[...]

This util.xsl is included in the cocoon.jar, which he obviously found, as
the Cocoon.init() line shows.

I thought it might have something to do with the placement of the jars (in
WEB-INF/lib, in tomcat/lib, in tomcat/common/lib...), but the error shows no
matter where I place the jars. Also renaming cocoon.jar to acocoon.jar or
zcocoon.jar to try to alter its position in the Classpath does not change
anything.

What else could I look at to find what's going wrong? I was wondering
whether to post this here or in the cocoon list, but I think it has
something to do with a problem in (my understanding of) searching the
classpath so I decided to post it here. In case you think this was a wrong
decision, tell me so and I will contact the cocoon group.

Thanks in advance,
Alexander Reifinger