Hi
  Iam Running tomcat 4.0.3. on windows NT. Installation is successful, and
examples work properly.
I deployed my application in web-inf/classes
Iam getting an error when I run servlet.

When my servlet is invoked,
when code is trying to access the RelConnection.gDefaultConnectionIsOracle,
a static member Iam getting the error.
java.lang.ClassFormatError: com/CellFusion/Relational/RelConnection (Illegal
Variable name "")
Relconnection is a public class with all static members and static methods.
In the same package it is able to get other methods. when it is trying to
access static variable iam getting this error.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Uma