From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Marc Chamberlin
Sent: 17 March 2002 23:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat 4.0 and Windows XP

Hate to ask a straightfoward question, but can't seem to find any answers
and the FAQ is down....

I currently am running Tomcat 4.0 under Win98 and am thinking of upgrading
to Windows XP Pro.  Has anyone encountered any problems or know of any
hitches I should be aware of to do this? Has Tomcat 4.0 been tested under
Windows XP?  Thanks for any/all replies, just trying to forsee any
roadblocks! ;-)

   Marc..

Do you think the software industry will ever make software that is as easy
and reliable for a user to use
as the automobile industry makes a car easy and reliable for a user to
drive?
A man said unto the universe -  "Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe  "I do not see where that creates in me a
sense of an obligation."
          - Stephen Crane