From: Surya Suravarapu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 1:18 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Apache/Tomcat security issue -- URGENT

I didn't get any responses, so I'm reposting with some summary. I'm
pretty sure some body might have a solution for this.

under web application context? By protection I mean, only my
application has to use that resource and if any body else accesses it
manually he must either get "access denied" or a "dialog box" with
username and password.

Please see below for more details.

Thanks.
-Surya