On linux did anybody ever get a linux patch for fixing the problem of one process per
java thread.  I read on the sun bug parade they were going to port to a new threading
model but we needed to update the linux threading????  I have seen many e-mails
complaining about how tomcat creates soooo many processes and this is due to a JVM
thing not tomcat.  Does anybody know or is everyone just sitting by with many many
java processes on their linux?
Any help, pointers you could give me would be great,
thanks,
Dean