From: Uma Munugala [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 10:32 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: can I use only tomcat with out Apache httpd server

Hi
  I installed tomcat 4.0.4b1 and apache httpd sever.
My question is can tomcat work without starting apache httpd, do I have to
start both of them and some how link them.

I tried to start tomcat alone and its examples working but when I run my
servlet iam getting error

java.lang.ClassFormatError: com/CellFusion/Relational/RelConnection (Illegal
Variable name "")

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Umamaheswar