Hello all,
        I had asked this question previously without anybody understanding. I
need to be able to reload my web-application *without* setting the
reloadable=true parameter in the context tag, when I *dont* have access
to the manager web-application.
        Why? This is because my web-application will be on a *production* server
where reloadable *should* be set equal to false (as the documentation
recommends). And I will not be given access to the manager application
because my web-application resides with web-apps of other independent
developers. I do not want to bother my system administrator for every
modification that I commit to the site. (Even production environments
suffer from modification)
        Is there another way of forcing Tomcat to reload classes of *only* my web
application? If no  such program exists then I would be grateful if
someone could point me towards how to write one.

Any help appreciated,
Tarun