Pier Fumagalli commiserated:

> Nope... You mught have problems in stripping out the "mailto:"; part of the
> URL? :)

Hmm. I wonder if this Outleak Ex-phrisky has a setting somewhere to strip
the protocol declaration from in-mail links. Maybe if I applied the latest
update it would help? Best would be to convince the company to buy everyone
a real mail reader, of course.

Anyway, there's another possible source of troubles for people trying to
unsubscribe.

Joel Rees
Alps Giken Kansai Systems Develoment
Suita, Osaka