Hi there...

I have a server that I need to have 20-75 separate
student users accessing tomcat.

Do I set it up so each user has a separate directory
that they can write to, under the directory that
tomcat uses?

Or possibly run tomcat on a separate port for each
user?

Sorry to say, the instructor wanted each student to
run tomcat on a win 95/98/nt machine, and he has no
idea how to set this up, so it's on me.

I have perused many hundreds of messages on this
newsgroup with nothing to steer me. I've also looked
at the documentation and scoured the jakarta
homepage for help. I'm sure it's in the server.xml
file, but I'm stumped.

Please send crumbs...no problems here following the
trail...thank you in advance..

Joe