From: Larry Isaacs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 5:56 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Installing Tomcat 3.3.1 as a service

This was my mistake.  I added "wrapper.jvm.options" to
make it easy to add options.  It was originally tested
with Jdk1.3.1 with "-Xrs" as the options.  This worked.
However, when I tried it with Jdk1.2.2 I found that the
-Xrs option was not supported, so I defaulted the
wrapper.jvm.options to being empty.  This incorrectly
assumed that the options would expand to "blank" in
the wrapper.cmd_line string.

Thus, the wrapper.jvm.options must not be blank, or
it must be removed from the wrapper.cmd_line string.
I would recommend making it non-blank using one of the
heap options.  If you are using Jdk 1.3 or later, include
the -Xrs option.

The "==" is deliberate.  It means *replace* the default
properties using the specified properties file.  Using
just "=" means *append* to the default properties.

Cheers,
Larry