Hi,

I am using tomcat 3.3.1, apache 1.3.24, turbine 2.1 to develop my web app.
Everything seems to work fine with IE 5.5 and netscape 6.x and even netscape
4.x. What I've noticed is that when I use popup windows, netscape 4.x
doesn't seem to have the right info from session.

>From main netscape window I click to open a 1st popup window, and from the
1st popup window I click to open a 2nd popup windows. When I perform an
action from the 2nd popup window, it closes it self and refresh the 1st
popup. The 1st popup doesn't seem to have the right session info. And the
same thing happens to the main window when I perform an action on the 1st
popup. None of this happens to IE 5.5 or netscape 6.x.

Does anyone come across this problem before? Work around? Please HELP!!!

Thanks in advance!!!