hi,

I am trying to connect two Tomcat 4.0.3 with Apache 1.3.24 in load balancing .I am
using AJP13 .I commended out the default http listener in zserver.xml. I started the
two tomcats when i try to start the apache i am getting the folling error

[Tue Apr  2 13:57:22 2002] [emerg] (2)No such file or directory: Error while opening
the workers

my worker file is in apache conf dir and is as follws

#
# workers.properties
#

# In Unix, we use forward slashes:
ps=/

# list the workers by name

worker.list= tomcat1, tomcat2, loadbalancer

# ------------------------
# First tomcat server
# ------------------------
worker.tomcat1.port=11009
worker.tomcat1.host=43.153.36.176
worker.tomcat1.type=ajp13

# Specify the size of the open connection cache.
#worker.tomcat1.cachesize

#
# Specifies the load balance factor when used with
# a load balancing worker.
# Note:
#  ----> lbfactor must be > 0
#  ----> Low lbfactor means less work done by the worker.
worker.tomcat1.lbfactor=100

# ------------------------
# Second tomcat server
# ------------------------
worker.tomcat2.port=12009
worker.tomcat2.host=43.153.36.176
worker.tomcat2.type=ajp13

# Specify the size of the open connection cache.
#worker.tomcat2.cachesize

#
# Specifies the load balance factor when used with
# a load balancing worker.
# Note:
#  ----> lbfactor must be > 0
#  ----> Low lbfactor means less work done by the worker.
worker.tomcat2.lbfactor=100

# ------------------------
# Load Balancer worker
# ------------------------

#
# The loadbalancer (type lb) worker performs weighted round-robin
# load balancing with sticky sessions.
# Note:
#  ----> If a worker dies, the load balancer will check its state
#        once in a while. Until then all work is redirected to peer
#        worker.
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=tomcat1, tomcat2

#
# END workers.properties
#

can any one guide me