I have found a kind of bug or I don't know what....
I tried to access to the session's attributes, with another servlet-engine and it
works perferct!
So... I think Tomcat 3.3 (I'm using) has a bug or maybe it is a cause of a bad
configuration because the
track is lost....

What do you think about it?
Does any of you have the same problem with sessions?