hai,
    I have installed JAKARTA-TOMCAT4.0.3 version on my
windows machine...its on C:\jakarta-tomcat 4.0.3....
I have installed oracle drivers on C:\classe12.zip...
Now how do i set the path in this tomcat version so
that i can access oracle ....I am in urgent need of
this set up..so someone please help me... i have just
started to use tomcat..
                                  thanks
                                 Ajith