hi,

i am using oreilly classes for uploading of files via servlets.Problem is when i try
to upload a file ... it takes a long time to upload and the upload never completes. I
discover that the file is received at the server end only partly (i.e 1/2 or less of
the actual size), this happens with files of > 1 MB. files of < 1 MB are received
properly by the server. i have already reconfigured my squid.conf file giving
http_max_request_body_size to 5 MB and http_max_reply_body_size to 5 mb. What else
needs to be done. Any settings in tomcat.

Plz help if you know.

Thanks in advance

Lalit Nagpal