I started using JBoss with Tomcat a few weeks ago doing development with
Struts and Tiles and find that I spend a lot of time in the deploy portion
of the application development process waiting for an EAR to deploy, which
dramatically slows down development since the build/deploy/test parts of the
cycle happen fairly frequently. Do people have recommendations on tools and
processes to speed up the cycle? It's a somewhat general question, but I
thought that developers using Tomcat might have some good advice on how to
develop efficiently.