You could stick to one WebAppConnection statement (outside the virtual host
blocks) and then use the same "connection name" in all your WebAppDeploy
statements in all virtual hosts. But having multiple WebAppConnection
statements (one in each virtual host block) isn't wrong either.

RS

Charlie Toohey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/05/2002 12:08:47 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>