Hello

I just registered jspforums.com, and asked to jive for a non
commercial license, let's see what happen :).
If I don't get the jive license I'll use Vbulletin.

--
Best regards,

tt> I opened one at nntp.wiserlabz.com and www.wiserlabz.com under forums...
tt> I have some Apache Developers there already... there is not any tomcat
tt> traffic so far though... I'd be happy to help in any way..

tt> todd

tt> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>  Sorry for this off-topic, Anybody know an active Tomcat forum?
>>  If not, I have no problem to setup a new one, but I don't know if it
>>  will be enough interested people.

tt> --
tt> To unsubscribe:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
tt> For additional commands: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
tt> Troubles with the list: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>