Tomcat User list,

I searched the archives and the Jakarta site but couldn't find something
that could compare and contrast these two Apache connectors.  I'm using
Apache 1.3 and Tomcat 4.0.3.  My background is using Tomcat 3.2 with the
JServ connector, so I'm trying to get up to speed on the changes that
have occured.  Could someone point me to the following:

1) Documentation on both of these connectors
2) A source for downloading mod_jk (I looked in earnest)

Thank you very much.

Duane Gran
spinweb.net