From: Árni Arent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 9:15 AM
To: todd tredeau; Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: NIGHTMARE

Sorry for the flame :)

Just got very frustrated. I am very patient, and yes I've read the install
documentation carefully and followed it step by step, that I am sure of.
However the install documentation is way too long, too many things users
have to consider.

My setup is Win2000, IIS and Tomcat3.2.4.

I've managed to get tomcat to work, however it doesn't run with IIS nor did
I manage to install tomcat as a service.

My problem is this
When starting the NT service I get:
Asked (and given) winsock 1.1
Error: StartServiceCtrlDispatcher failed.

Regards.