did you try accessing your examples directory using Tomcat standalone? Does
Tomcat serve the servlets and jsps? You might need to enable the
HttpConnector for this. Once you know for sure that Tomcat serves the
servlets and jsps on port 8080, then go ahead and put a webserver in front
of Tomcat.
Just my 2 cents.

RS

Gregory Whalin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/08/2002 11:15:11 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>