> Your software, Tomcat, is a nightmare to install. I've spent
> 2 WHOLE days trying to make it work without success.

You should've asked for help sooner then, rather than wait till you were so mad all
you could do was vent...  that's what the list is for.  That's help, not venting ;-)

J.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk