From: Sefton, Adam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 11:47 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: someone....need help!!!!....

I've only been using TC for a couple of days, so I might be wrong, but:

I found that you need to set server.xml so it reloads the pages:

in server.xml, before your first <context>, place:

<DefaultContext reloadable="true" />

this will cause all your contexts to reload automatically without having to
use the manager application.  This works for my servlets, not tried it with
JSPs yet.

Once you've added the line to server.xml, you'll also need to restart the
tomcat server to take into account the change to the xml file, but then you
should be ok.

Does this help?