You could just drop the iText.jar file in to the $tomcat/lib directory.
That
way it'll get included in the classpath at startup.  Depending on the
version
of tomcat that you're running you may need to place the .jar file in one of
the subdirectories under lib.  In my install that'd be in $tomcat/lib/app
subdirectory (running 3.3.something I think).

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]