I'm using Apache and mod_webapp to go to Tomcat 4.0.1, which generates xml,
and then using a filter transforms that using an xml stylesheet into html.
My problem is that when the style sheet has Japanese in it, the characters
get corrupted when it's passed back to Apache. If I write the transformed
page out to a regular html file locally on the server, the characters are
fine. However, if it goes through mod_webapp, and Apache, somehow the
handoff is getting messed up. I'm using UTF-8 for everything. If anyone has
any ideas, they would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Evan