Hi,

We 've got problems with our application running under Tomcat-3.3.1
with IBM JDK 1.3.1.
Memory is growing until it crashes( not enough memory exception ).
We have modified the parameter -Xms and -Xmx but it has not changed
anything.

We think the problem comes from our application.

We are searching for a mean of monitoring the objects, instances, heap
size,
garbage collector,.... in the JVM.

Do u know any tools to do that ?

We have tried jprofiler but it does not show the objects created in the
different
context.

Michenaud Laurent
- Adeuza -
[ Développeur Web - Administrateur Réseau ]