Hi,

Has anyone managed to configure the above to work in tandem (apache serving static
content, tomcat serving jsp/servlets and JBoss for EJBs)? Could you give me some
pointers as to how on earth this is done?

we're running on Win2k and have a version of JBoss with tomcat already embedded (so
JBoss starts with Tomcat automatically)

Any help out there? Or pointers to docs that might help (sorry, but I've been trawling
the web for info for a while now ... I can no longer see the wood for the trees ...)

Thanks

Adam

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.