Bhide, Atul wrote:

>The problem is solved. I compiled the latest version 4.0.4.b1 version of the
>tomcat-connectors and it works now.

You did succeed, that's fantastic!

My name is Pascal Forget and I wrote a little howto on how to setup
Apache 1.3.23 + mod_jk + tomcat + load balancer a while ago.
www.ubeans.com/tomcat

I want to update my howto for Apache 2.0, and the only thing I could
not get to work is the compilation step for mod_jk.

Would you please be kind enough to either provide me with a detailed
explanation on
how to compile mod_jk, or provide binaries?  I tried to compile mod_jk
for several
hours yesterday on a Red Hat Linux 7.2 i686 box with the latest patches
and I always
got error messages about dl_open() and other missing functions.

Ideally, I would like to produce binaries of mod_jk for Linux, FreeBSD,
Solaris, Windows
and a few other platforms and offer links to these on my web page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Pascal