Hello,

I'm using Jakarta Tomcat 3.2.1since one year.
As i had to install a new machine, i decided to use instead Tomcat 3.3.1

My JSP files use the classes of a package on my server (by importing them).
With 3.3.1 i am unable to use the classes of this package in my JSP
classes. Looks like the CLASSPATH is no more use !?

With 3.2.1 i used to put the classpath in a
TOMCAT_HOME\conf\wrapper.properties files. This file as moved or disappear,
where can i define the classpath of Tomcat 3.3.1.

Thanks for any precious help and sorry for my bad english !

Michel COTE.