I am having difficulty including an ENTITY file in the Server.xml or the
Web.xml file, see the following except:

<!DOCTYPE web-app
    "web-app_2_3.dtd"
[
<!ENTITY % productBase SYSTEM "WEBX.PRODUCT.ENT">
%productBase;
]>

<web-app id="WebApp">
.
.
.

I appear to be getting an error from the SAX Parser trying to read the .ENT
file.  The .ENT file just contains some ENTITY definitions.

Has anyone else tried this and gotten it to work?

Thanks,
Mark