From: Brandon Cruz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 2:38 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Mod_jk log message question

Anyone know what this means or what causes it?

[jk_ajp13_worker.c (326)]: Error ajp13_process_callback - write failed

If nobody knows anything about it, do you know what to set my log level to
in httpd.conf so that it doesn't take up so much time for Tomcat to serve my
pages when transferring via mod_jk?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Brandon Cruz