Hi,

    I think you are right. Went to

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/data/db2/java/
http://industry.java.sun.com/products/jdbc/drivers

Looks that native IBM DB2 drivers only supports jdbc v2. There's a company that
have a jdbc v3 driver for DB2
(http://www.datadirect-technologies.com/jdbc/jdbc.asp), but unfortunaly is not
free.

    I guess I'll have to resign myself to the fact that I'll have to use
JVM 1.3 :(

    Thanks a lot Andy.

Fabio.