Hello, Rob!
You wrote to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:13:20 +0200 (CEST):

 RvO> couple things you should know:

 RvO> - new InitialContext() doesn't actually create the context, just
 RvO> its outer shell if you will - the actual context is created when
 RvO> you do the first lookup, at which time the Factory will try and
 RvO> determine which kind of Context object you need.
Ok here is my problem.
I do understand that InitialContext() just create an empty box for my content.
I will try to explain what exactly i need.

If you look inside server.xml (Tomcat configuration file) you will find there are this:
          <Resource name="mail/Session" auth="Container"
                    type="javax.mail.Session"/>
          <ResourceParams name="mail/Session">
            <parameter>
              <name>mail.smtp.host</name>
              <value>10.0.0.200</value>
            </parameter>
          </ResourceParams>
Ok, from this poin i need to know  that : "mail.smtp.host" is "10.0.0.200 ".
I did look at the example, that supplied with Tomcat. JSP examples - send mail example.
And this piece of code (which you have seen earlier) from thouse example.

I just need piece of code to retrieve mail.smtp.host parameter value.

---
Yours sincerely, Ivan Latysh.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ivan.yourmail.com