Hey Ken,

*****************************

I got (found it) the mod_webapp.so module and have it in the /modules
directory.  I then added the following to httpd.conf:

LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
#AddModule mod_webapp.c **** COMMENT THIS OUT *****

WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

When I add these lines, Apache failes to start.  When I comment them out
again, Apache starts ok.

***********************************

I am assuming that you are running under windows.

 Tom Schaffernoth - Software Engineer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ePocrates, Inc.  - http://www.epocrates.com - "The handheld network for
physicians."
 120 Industrial Avenue,  San Carlos, CA  94070

 Phone:650-232-4847   Cell:650-704-5274   Reception:650-592-7900
Fax:650-592-6995
     _____                         .     .
    '    \                   .                .                      |>>
        O/              .                        .                   |
       \_\          .                              .                 |
       | |      .                                   .    .  .        |
      /  |  .                                        . .      .      |
     /  .|  Greatest Sport known to mankind...GOLF!   .        ...o  |

I got (found it) the mod_webapp.so module and have it in the /modules
directory.  I then added the following to httpd.conf:

LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c

WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

When I add these lines, Apache failes to start.  When I comment them out
again, Apache starts ok.

Am I missing something :)

Thanks in advance.

Ken