From: "Oktay Altunergil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: domain:8080

> Your hosting provider (or you .. if you have root access) has to set up a
connector for your web server that relays jsp/servlet requests for your
domain to Tomcat. Chances are they will not do it. It can get pretty
annoying to set up in a shared environment, which is probably why they told
you to use port 8080 in the first place.

> By the way.. I need to provide a similar service to our customers and I
would appreciate any links to documentation about Tomcat and Apache in a
VirtualHost context for shared servers.