Is there anybody who has managed to integrate Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 4.0.3
successfully? I have tried to follow all the instructions, but fail to
integrate them on both Win 2000 and Redhat 7.2. I tried both mod_jk and
mod_webapp. But Apache will always complain with some errors. I can run both
application separately without any problem. Both application is downloaded
from apache website from their binary distribution copy. I will appreciate a
lot if anyone out there can give me some guidelines. Thanks.

sincerely,
Brandon