this is for mod_jk but it might help...

http://www.acg-gmbh.de/mod_jk/

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas, Rory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 11:06 AM
To: Tomcat Users List (E-mail)
Subject: Compiling mod_jk on Win2K, anyone?

Hello

It seems some people are having success getting mod_jk2 compiled on Linux
platforms. Is this the only way?

Compiling the java side of the connector is, of course, painless and works
like a charm. The native side appears to be "somewhat confusing". I have
downloaded Cygwin which gave me some of the missing include files, however,
now the compiler wants "sys/socketvar.h" which doesn't exist in either
VC++'s or Cygwin's include directories.

Any ideas would be welcome
Rory Douglas
Sun Chemical Corporation