The build process is buggy. This is something that has been discussed
a lot recently, and there's a HOWTO that I've knocked up from my own
experiences and those on the list. Take a look at
http://www.pubbitch.org/jboss/ for the document.

HTH!

Cheers,

Simon

--
"You know, I've gone to a lot of psychics, and they've told me a lot of different
things, but