I was trying to push all tomcats logging up into a different directory
than /var/tomcat4/logs for our log managment purposes.

I see I can set directory attributes on all FileLoggers but not on the
default SystemErrLogger and SystemOutLogger.

Is there a simple way I can do this? I like the way the temp directory
has becaome configurable in /etc/tomcat4/conf/tomcat4.conf. Having this
in there as well would be cool too.

-Mark Diggory