Can anyone help me,

I have Tomcat 3.2.2 and tomcat 4.0 on my sun box,

I have just deployed an application under tomcat 4.0, but when I try to
startup tomcat, the startup process starts the tomcat 3.2.2 version not the
4.0 version

I am in the Tomcat 4.0/bin directory, and I actually execute the files in
that directory, but still they startup the wrong version of Tomcat.

Can anyone help, I have tried setting catalina home to
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.0, it still starts up the 3.2.2 version

Regards

Steve