On 04/30 13:50 Nathan Coast wrote:
> does this work for updates to the war file?  If I update the war file 10 times,
> will re-copying the file to the webapps directory re-deploy the webapp?

You need to delete the directory of your webapp; it wouldn't be that hard. In addition
to copying the war file, the ant target should delete the directory particular to the
war file.

I think it would be nicer if you could deploy the webapp directly using ant; so
instead of by creating a war file and let Tomcat to deploy it, you could just copy the
modified servlets into the context directory. Then use the "reload" feature of the
particular context (defined in server.xml); Tomcat would know the newer servlets and
load them accordingly.

Oki