Hi,

I am very new to Apache & Tomcat. The configuration what I have is

Redhat Linux 7.1
Apache 1.3.23
Tomcat 4.0.3.

I have installed Apache & Tomcat successfully and they are running fine. Now the
problem is how to route the request from Apache to Tomcat. Please suggest me the best
connector to use. This should support SSL for me. I have configured Apache with
mod-ssl for SSL. I have a servlet on Tomcat which should be able to get these SSL
Environment variables. So in such scenarios, what connector can I use & please give a
URL or procedure how to install this connector.

p.s : I read through the tomcat documentation or archives where I found your comments
on connectors. I am confused which one to use & as such I dont find any mod_jk
packages or native directories in my 4.0.3 binary installation. But all the documents
which I get on the internet site talk about how to configure mod_jk with Tomcat.
Please help me out because this is a urgent task for me.

Thanks & Regards,

..Raj

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at
http://www.eudoramail.com