WHAT I WANT TO DO
  Integrating Apache 2 and Tomcat 4 on the Win32 platform.

PROBLEM
  Could not find a mod_jk module which works with Apache 2.

WHAT I TRIED ALREADY
  AFAIK it does not make a difference whether I use Tomcat 3.x or 4.x =>
Tried the mod_jk module in the Tomcat 3.x distribution.

Since I could not find a version for apache 2.0 I tried the apache 1.3
version
(http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/native-3.3/win32/apache
1.3/mod_jk.dll). This was rejected by apache with the message "Cannot
load C:/apps/apache2/modules/mod_jk.dll into server: The specified
module could not be found." Of course I checked the path three times.

  So I assume that this .dll is only working for Apache 1.3

QUESTIONS
- Where can I get a mod_jk.dll for Apache 2?
- Do I have to built it myself?

Thanks for any suggestions
Goetz