--- Grava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: >

> [...]
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myAplication/WEB-INF/classes/mypackage/
> > directory.
> > But when I request a JSP page from a Browser ( I'm
> > using the Opera 5.0 browser) that are using
> > the servlets ( If the JSP page don't call to a
> servlet
> > , Tomcat serve this page O.K),
> > Tomcat response me with this error:
> >

> > If you have any idea of what are producing this
> error
> > , please!
> > write a e-mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Thanks for your help!

> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > For additional commands:
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Troubles with the list:
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> Are you sure you map the servlets in your web.xml,
> have U tried to call
> directly the servlet (if U can)?
>
> Bye, Grava

Thanks for  your response , but I forgot to write
how I've mapped my Servlet (it is one servlet that are
hunging under
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myAplication/WEB-INF/classes/mypackage/
and its name is GNServletContext)  in my web.xml:
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>GNServletContext</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.catalina.servlets.GNServletContext</servlet-class>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>listings</param-name>
      <param-value>true</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <!-- Uncomment this to enable read and write
access -->
<!--
    <init-param>
      <param-name>readonly</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>
    </init-param>
-->
    <!--load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup-->
  </servlet>

  <!-- The mapping for the webdav servlet -->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>GNServletContext</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/mypackage/</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

Are the servlet correctly mapped?.
Could the error be in servlet-class tags?
I don't know what put between these tags.
I have probed with put:
<servlet-class>//localhost:8080/myAplication/WEB-INF/classes/mypackage/GNServletContext</servlet-class>
But the same error appear in the browser.
Can you say me what I have to put between this tags?.
A lot of Thanks!