HI

Thanks for the notes about the JNDI datasource=null problem I've got this working on
my system, although only with mod_jk and not mod_webapp.

I want to get the pooling going so the paragraph below is helpful. What I;d also like
to know is where and how you specify the pool parameters, for the Tyrex
ConnectionPool. I am familiar with JBOSS where you
can specify parameters regarding the pool (eg max no. of connections, how long to keep
open, etc). Is the same possible with Tyrex and Tomcat ?

Or does anyone have sample config about how to do this with
OracleConnectionPoolDataSource ?

Thanks

Chris