Hi guys! I'm pretty new to this environment, so be gentle.  My server runs
on Apache 1.3.22 with Tomcat 3.1.1 to handle jsp.  The problem is that every
other day, sometimes every day, it gets "hung" or "frozen".  The user trying
to access my pages will only get the standard windows page which states that
the page could not be accessed, after a while.  I use a service that
"monitors" my site, they called it a "Time-Out" Error.  Have any of you ever
encountered this problem?  Any suggestions on what to look for?  I have been
reading jasper.log and can not figure out a pattern, so as to "blame"
anything in particular.  By the way, I'm not a programmer but can work
around some stuff.

Thanks!