I've been looking on the Tomcat site to determine where I should download the version
I desire - I see the 3.x and 4.0.x sections, but nothing for 4.1.x.  Am I blind?

If someone could be generous and either give me explicit navigational instrutions or
(ideally) a link to the nightly builds directory, I'd be most appreciative.  Currently
I run 4.0.1 but want to upgrade to the 4.1.x series in order to move datasources from
my apps to Tomcat.  I don't want to use a 4.0.x version becasue ... well I don't =)

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Eddie