I am running Tomcat 4.0.  I am trying to list all files and directories in a directory
relative to
a jsp.  Here an example:

My jsp page is at:
/opt/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/webapps/examples/jsp/TestPage.jsp

The directory which I want a listing of all files and directories in is at:
/opt/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/webapps/examples/jsp/trips/images

lets say there are 3 images with the names of image1.jpg, image2.jpg, image3.jpg.

I want a method that would return
trips/images/image1.jpg
trips/images/image2.jpg
/trip/images/image3.jsp